LITTLE ROCK, Ark., April 2, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Windstream (Nasdaq:WIN) will hold a conference call at 7:30 a.m. CDT on May 8 to review the company's first-quarter earnings results.
To access the call:
Interested parties can access the call by dialing 1-877-374-3977, conference ID 24524892, ten minutes prior to the start time.To access the call replay: A replay of the call will be available beginning at 10:30 a.m. CDT on May 8 and ending at midnight on May 15. The replay can be accessed by dialing 1-855-859-2056, conference ID 24524892. Webcast information: The conference call also will be streamed live over the company's website at www.windstream.com/investors. Financial, statistical and other information related to the call will be posted on the site. A replay of the webcast will be available on the website beginning at 10:30 a.m. CDT on May 8. About Windstream Windstream (Nasdaq:WIN), a FORTUNE 500 and S&P 500 company, is a leading provider of advanced network communications, including cloud computing and managed services, to businesses nationwide. The company also offers broadband, phone and digital TV services to consumers primarily in rural areas. For more information, visit www.windstream.com.
CONTACT: Media Contact: David Avery, 501-748-5876 email@example.com Investor Contact: Mary Michaels, 501-748-7578 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV