GULFPORT, Miss., April 2, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hancock Holding Company (Nasdaq:HBHC) will announce first quarter 2014 financial results on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 after the market closes. Management will host a conference call for analysts and investors at 9:00 a.m. Central Time on Thursday, April 17, 2014 to review the results.
A live listen-only webcast of the call will be available under the Investor Relations section of Hancock's website at www.hancockbank.com . To participate in the Q&A portion of the call, dial (877) 564-1219 or (973) 638-3429.
An audio archive of the conference call will be available under the Investor Relations section of our website. A replay of the call will also be available through April 23, 2014 by dialing (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406, passcode 23429122.About Hancock Holding Company Hancock Holding Company is a multi-faceted financial services company with regional business headquarters and locations throughout a growing Gulf South corridor. With a heritage dating to the late 1800s, the company's banking subsidiary provides a comprehensive network of full-service financial choices through Hancock Bank locations in Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida and Whitney Bank offices in Louisiana and Texas, including traditional and online banking; commercial and small business banking; energy banking; private banking; trust and investment services; certain insurance services; mortgage services; and consumer financing. More information and online banking are available at www.hancockbank.com and www.whitneybank.com .
CONTACT: Trisha Voltz Carlson SVP, Investor Relations Manager 504-299-5208 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV