NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Attunity Ltd
(ATTU - Get Report) stock is up 10.6% to $10.74 in trading Wednesday.
The increase comes following the data integration software provider's announcement of the release of its latest big data management platform, Attunity Maestro.
Maestro is designed to "help organizations automate the complex process of composing, conducting and monitoring information flow across the entire global enterprise - easily and efficiently," the company said.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
TheStreet Ratings team rates ATTUNITY LTD as a Hold with a ratings score of C. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation:
"We rate ATTUNITY LTD (ATTU) a HOLD. The primary factors that have impacted our rating are mixed - some indicating strength, some showing weaknesses, with little evidence to justify the expectation of either a positive or negative performance for this stock relative to most other stocks. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow."
Highlights from the analysis by TheStreet Ratings Team goes as follows:
- ATTU's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 10.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 13.9%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- ATTU has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, ATTU has a quick ratio of 2.19, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for ATTUNITY LTD is currently very high, coming in at 98.11%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, ATTU's net profit margin of 0.67% significantly trails the industry average.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, ATTUNITY LTD's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$0.33 million or 116.18% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: ATTU Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts