3 Stocks Pushing The Electronics Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, Micron Technology ( MU) is down $0.24 (-1.0%) to $24.20 on light volume. Thus far, 10.7 million shares of Micron Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 32.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $24.00-$24.60 after having opened the day at $24.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.44. Micron Technology, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and markets semiconductor solutions worldwide. Micron Technology has a market cap of $25.1 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 12.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Micron Technology a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Micron Technology as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and notable return on equity. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Micron Technology Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts