3 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Drugs Industry
2. As of noon trading, Intercept Pharmaceuticals ( ICPT) is down $12.19 (-3.6%) to $322.00 on light volume. Thus far, 227,216 shares of Intercept Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 969,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $321.01-$333.82 after having opened the day at $322.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $334.19. Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a development stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat chronic liver and intestinal diseases utilizing its proprietary bile acid chemistry. Intercept Pharmaceuticals has a market cap of $6.4 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 383.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Intercept Pharmaceuticals a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Intercept Pharmaceuticals as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been weak operating cash flow. Get the full Intercept Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts