MCO, TYC And MHFI, 3 Diversified Services Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower
2. As of noon trading, Tyco International ( TYC) is down $0.32 (-0.8%) to $42.62 on average volume. Thus far, 1.5 million shares of Tyco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $42.58-$43.05 after having opened the day at $42.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.94. Tyco International Ltd. provides security, fire detection, suppression, and life safety products and services worldwide. Tyco International has a market cap of $19.5 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 3.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Tyco International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Tyco International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing. Get the full Tyco International Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts