3 Basic Materials Stocks Dragging The Sector Down
2. As of noon trading, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation ( SNP) is down $0.48 (-0.5%) to $89.82 on light volume. Thus far, 52,239 shares of China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 241,800 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $89.43-$90.03 after having opened the day at $89.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $90.30. China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, an energy and chemical company, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the oil and gas, and chemical operations in the People's Republic of China. China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation has a market cap of $104.3 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are up 9.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts