3 Services Stocks On The Rise
2. As of noon trading, Delta Air Lines ( DAL) is up $0.34 (1.0%) to $36.09 on average volume. Thus far, 7.1 million shares of Delta Air Lines exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $35.73-$36.52 after having opened the day at $35.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.75. Delta Air Lines, Inc. provides scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo worldwide. Its route network comprises various gateway airports in Amsterdam, Atlanta, Cincinnati, Detroit, Memphis, Minneapolis-St. Delta Air Lines has a market cap of $29.4 billion and is part of the transportation industry. Shares are up 26.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 11 analysts who rate Delta Air Lines a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Delta Air Lines as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and compelling growth in net income. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Delta Air Lines Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts