Today's Stocks Driving Success For The Financial Sector
1. As of noon trading, JPMorgan Chase ( JPM) is up $0.42 (0.7%) to $60.72 on light volume. Thus far, 6.8 million shares of JPMorgan Chase exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 19.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $60.20-$60.77 after having opened the day at $60.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.29. JPMorgan Chase & Co., a financial holding company, provides various financial services worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Consumer & Community Banking, Corporate & Investment Bank, Commercial Banking, and Asset Management. JPMorgan Chase has a market cap of $229.9 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are up 3.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 17 analysts who rate JPMorgan Chase a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates JPMorgan Chase as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, expanding profit margins and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full JPMorgan Chase Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the financial sector could consider Financial Select Sector SPDR ( XLF) while those bearish on the financial sector could consider Proshares Short Financials ( SEF).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts