Today's Stocks Driving Success For The Financial Sector
2. As of noon trading, BlackRock ( BLK) is up $2.48 (0.8%) to $319.37 on light volume. Thus far, 284,643 shares of BlackRock exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 788,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $315.44-$321.46 after having opened the day at $317.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $316.89. BlackRock, Inc. is a publicly owned investment manager. The firm primarily provides its services to institutional, intermediary, and individual investors. BlackRock has a market cap of $52.7 billion and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are down 0.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 6 analysts who rate BlackRock a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates BlackRock as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and reasonable valuation levels. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full BlackRock Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts