3 Stocks Moving The Diversified Services Industry Upward
2. As of noon trading, Paychex ( PAYX) is up $0.23 (0.5%) to $42.73 on average volume. Thus far, 1.4 million shares of Paychex exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $42.19-$42.80 after having opened the day at $42.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.50. Paychex, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides payroll, human resource, insurance, and benefits outsourcing solutions for small to medium-sized businesses in the United States and Germany. Paychex has a market cap of $15.5 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are down 6.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there is 1 analyst who rates Paychex a buy, 4 analysts rate it a sell, and 13 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Paychex as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Get the full Paychex Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts