AIG is also investing heavily in technology, building a world-class platform that will provide the company with quality data and the ability to accurately project risk out into the future. This is something the regulators will be happy to see, Benmosche added.
Cramer said AIG is the cheapest of all the insurers he follows.
More 'Final Four'
For the second installment of his "Final Four" tribute to NCAA basketball's "March Madness," Cramer moved to the Nasdaq bracket where the contenders, Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT) and Fuel Cell Technologies (PLUG) were duking it out to see which makes the final matchup Friday.
Cramer said any investors who own these stocks have had a remarkable run and should sell three-quarters of their positions to lock in their gains.As for the matchup, Cramer said Intercept's liver disease treatments are very promising and their orphan status with the Food and Drug Administration makes them very attractive. That said, approvals for the company's first and second drugs are pretty much priced into the stock at these valuations. Fuel Cell, on the other hand, has a sizable backlog of orders for its forklift power systems, with a notable customer that's none other than Wal-Mart (WMT). This company needs a steady stream of positive news to keep it going, said Cramer, which makes it worrisome. After careful evaluation of both companies, Cramer said he's declaring Intercept the winner in the Nasdaq bracket, and the company will face off against last night's winner, oil driller Nabors Industries (NBR).
Lightning RoundIn the Lightning Round, Cramer was bullish on Suncor Energy (SU), First Solar (FSLR), Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI), Cheniere Energy (LNG) and Priceline Group (PCLN).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV