NEWTON, Mass., April 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- TripAdvisor®, the world's largest travel site*, today announced that over 47,000 hospitality businesses, of which 30,000 are small to medium-sized hotels and bed & breakfasts, have used the site's free Review Express service since it launched in May 2013. Review Express users are seeing an average uplift of 33 percent in reviews for their property on TripAdvisor as a result of using the service, helping hospitality businesses enrich their presence on the site.
Since the service debuted last May, TripAdvisor has launched a number of enhancements to the service with the aim of delivering a better user experience for business owners using Review Express. In July 2013, TripAdvisor introduced the Review Express Dashboard, providing users of the service with a useful summary of the effectiveness of their email campaigns, automatically updated to report on their most recent activity.
In an effort to further improve Review Express for users, TripAdvisor today announced the latest enhancements to the service, including:
- More streamlined ability to save and reuse email campaign templates, allowing users to more quickly send email campaigns using saved templates
- Ability to update photo and "from" email address on multiple templates at once using default settings
- Ability to automate the sending of Review Express campaigns for reservations made through internet booking engines connected to TripAdvisor 1
- Additional how-to guides, tip sheets and best practice information about how to get the most out of using Review Express
"There's no question that reviews play a pivotal role in the booking decision for travelers – according to recent PhoCusWright research, more than half of TripAdvisor users will not book a hotel that does not have reviews," said Severine Philardeau, VP Global Partnerships, TripAdvisor for Business. "Review Express was created to help hospitality businesses encourage and generate more reviews for their property page on TripAdvisor and the service is delivering great benefits to business owners. Review Express is helping them to generate a third more reviews by using the service and, on average, over a quarter of their total reviews on the site come as a result of a Review Express email."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV