What To Buy: Top 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: FUN, ENLK, NMM
EnLink Midstream Partners (NYSE: ENLK) shares currently have a dividend yield of 4.70%. EnLink Midstream Partners, LP, through its subsidiary, EnLink Midstream Operating, LP, provides midstream energy services. It is engaged in the gathering, transmission, processing, fractionation, and marketing natural gas, natural gas liquids (NGLs), crude oil, and condensate. The average volume for EnLink Midstream Partners has been 586,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. EnLink Midstream Partners has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are up 11.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates EnLink Midstream Partners as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, increase in net income, growth in earnings per share and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 7.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.2%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 25.49% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 64.45% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, ENLK should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry average. The net income increased by 27.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$24.54 million to -$17.73 million.
- ENLINK MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP has improved earnings per share by 25.5% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ENLINK MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP reported poor results of -$1.71 versus -$1.01 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.43 versus -$1.71).
- ENLK's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.93 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further. Regardless of the somewhat mixed results with the debt-to-equity ratio, the company's quick ratio of 0.89 is weak.
- You can view the full EnLink Midstream Partners Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts