DALLAS, April 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Deans & Lyons announce an investigation of the board of InterCloud Systems, Inc. (NasdaqCM: ICLD). Concerned ICLD investors are encouraged to contact securities attorney Hamilton Lindley by clicking here.
"The potential investigation concerns allegations that InterCloud paid an independent company to allegedly publish false and/or misleading information regarding ICLD for the purpose of promoting its stock," said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. "Our potential shareholder lawsuit will seek to ensure that all relevant information is disclosed to InterCloud Systems, Inc. shareholders."
Deans & Lyons has significant experience representing shareholders in securities lawsuits nationwide. ICLD stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-819-8033 with questions or concerns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV