Columbia Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE:CXP) announced details for the release of its results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2014.
The Company plans to issue its earnings release for the first quarter after the market closes on Thursday, May 8, 2014, and will host a conference call and live audio webcast, both open for the general public to hear, on Friday, May 9, 2014, at 10:00 a.m. ET to discuss quarterly financial results and business highlights. The number to call for this interactive teleconference is (212) 231-2910. A replay of the conference call will be available through May 16, 2014, by dialing (800) 633-8284 or (402) 977-9140 and entering the confirmation number, 21713340.
The live audio webcast of the Company’s quarterly conference call will be available online in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at ColumbiaPropertyTrust.com. The online replay will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website shortly after the call and archived for approximately twelve months following the call.
About Columbia Property TrustOne of the nation’s largest office REITs, Columbia Property Trust invests in high-quality commercial office properties in primary U.S. markets and has achieved an investment-grade rating from both Moody's and Standard & Poor’s rating services. As of December 31, 2013, the REIT’s $5 billion portfolio consists of 59 operational buildings in 13 states and the District of Columbia, totaling 16.5 million square feet. For information about Columbia Property Trust, visit www.ColumbiaPropertyTrust.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV