NEW YORK, April 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- McGraw Hill Financial's (NYSE: MHFI) 2014 Annual Shareholders Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, April 30, 2014, at 11 a.m. Eastern Time.
The Annual Meeting will be webcast live at www.mhfi.com. The meeting will also be accessible by telephone in listen-only mode.
Presenting at the meeting will be Chairman Harold McGraw III and Douglas L. Peterson, President and Chief Executive Officer. The discussion may include forward-looking information. The remarks will be available on the Company's Investor Relations website under the Investor Presentations link the following day at http://investor.mhfi.com.
Shareholders who wish to attend the Annual Meeting are asked to bring their admission ticket or a brokerage account statement, as well as valid picture identification for admission. For safety and security reasons, cameras, large bags, briefcases, packages, recording equipment and other electronic devices will not be permitted.Webcast Instructions: Live and Replay The Webcast will be available live and in replay at http://investor.mhfi.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=96562&p=irol-EventDetails&EventId=5121306. (Please copy and paste URL into web browser.) The archived replay will be available beginning two hours after the conclusion of the meeting and will remain available for one year. Telephone Access: Live and Replay Telephone access also is available. The passcode is "MHFI" and the conference leader is Harold McGraw III.
- For callers in the U.S.: (888) 391-6568
- For callers outside the U.S.: +1 (415) 228-4733 (long distance charges will apply)
- For callers in the U.S.: (888) 562-4356
- For callers outside the U.S.: (203) 369-3181 (long distance charges will apply)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV