New Lifetime High Reached: L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL)
- LLL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $104.2 million.
- LLL has traded 7,950 shares today.
- LLL is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in LLL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for LLL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on LLL: L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. provides command, control, communications, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C3ISR) systems; aircraft modernization and maintenance; and government services in the United States and internationally. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2%. LLL has a PE ratio of 13.8. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate L-3 Communications Holdings a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for L-3 Communications Holdings has been 792,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. L-3 has a market cap of $10.2 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and aerospace/defense industry. The stock has a beta of 0.97 and a short float of 3.2% with 3.31 days to cover. Shares are up 10.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates L-3 Communications Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, LLL's share price has jumped by 45.34%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, LLL should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.61, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.20, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $646.00 million or 19.85% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 4.13%.
- LLL, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 7.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 8.5%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- You can view the full L-3 Communications Holdings Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.