B/E Aerospace (BEAV) Hits New Lifetime High
- BEAV has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $83.2 million.
- BEAV has traded 6,778 shares today.
- BEAV is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in BEAV with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for BEAV NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on BEAV: B/E Aerospace, Inc. designs, manufactures, sells, and services cabin interior products for commercial aircraft and business jets in the United States and internationally. BEAV has a PE ratio of 25.0. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate B/E Aerospace a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for B/E Aerospace has been 1.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. B/E has a market cap of $9.0 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and aerospace/defense industry. The stock has a beta of 1.29 and a short float of 1.3% with 1.50 days to cover. Shares are down 0.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates B/E Aerospace as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, expanding profit margins, solid stock price performance and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- BEAV's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 7.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 12.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- B/E AEROSPACE INC has improved earnings per share by 19.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, B/E AEROSPACE INC increased its bottom line by earning $3.52 versus $2.27 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($4.34 versus $3.52).
- 40.44% is the gross profit margin for B/E AEROSPACE INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 10.03% is above that of the industry average.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 44.07% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Aerospace & Defense industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, B/E AEROSPACE INC has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full B/E Aerospace Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.