ALLENTOWN, Pa., April 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- MAM Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAMS), a leading provider of business management software solutions, will release its Autocat+ electronic catalog for warehouse distributors, jobbers, and service dealers later this month.
Autocat+ provides direct access to updates from a wide variety of suppliers, combining cloud technology with the industry ACES and PIES standards to publish updates quickly and eliminate monthly data maintenance. Customers will enjoy a user-friendly interface with intuitive selection of vehicle information and product types on a single screen. Flexible configuration options allow the product to cater to each business; users can place product category and sub-categories in logical areas to increase visibility and potential add-on sale opportunities. VIN, Interchange and Buyers Guide searches deliver multiple methods to identify the right part and reduce lost sales.
Other key features include:
- Driven by cloud technology
- Simplified searches that aid product identification
- Complete product details including images, attributes, and interchanges
- Published updates are immediately available to all users.
- No monthly maintenance required to update product information
The ability to access real-time supplier data is crucial. Although electronic catalogs have standardized searches and information, the distribution of updates has lagged behind technology and the swift pace of business transactions."Data latency has been a consistent pain point for cataloging in the aftermarket," said Patrick Maley, President of MAM Software. "Starting with the layout and production efforts of printed catalogs and continuing through electronic catalogs that rely on media and monthly mail distribution, the industry has been hampered by the delay in getting catalog information into the hands of those making purchasing decisions. MAM is bringing the proven success of its cloud based catalog solution to the US to address this issue." Autocat+ has already earned recognition for its achievements, winning the AAPEX Product Showcase Business Tools Award at Automotive Aftermarket Industry Week, November 2013. "The key to developing a great catalog system is making sure our customers have access to accurate data," continued Maley. "With technology advancing so rapidly, we're able to not only continuously update the catalog with new products and suppliers, but also serve that information to customers in a short timeframe. We're confident that Autocat+ will improve speed to market, resulting in more sales opportunities and happier customers."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV