BATTLE CREEK, Mich., April 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- America' s national pastime is teaming up with a variety of Kellogg snacks to celebrate the spirit of those who " Never Miss a Game." Kellogg, Major League Baseball and legendary shortstop Cal Ripken, Jr. encourage fans to savor every moment of this baseball season, and share the lengths they've gone to never miss a game.
Hall-of-Famer Ripken is renowned for his astonishing record of 2,632 consecutive games played as a Major Leaguer. In partnership with Kellogg, Ripken invites fans to share the lengths to which they will go to ensure they, too, never miss a game. From having a big screen TV at a wedding reception, to finding the one bar showing the game while on an exotic vacation, or venturing into "enemy territory" to see away games, baseball fans exhibit their dedication every season – and Kellogg wants to hear from them. Fans can share their stories by hash-tagging #nevermissagame in social media channels and telling their tales via media partners in select MLB® cities.
"Kellogg believes in savoring and sharing moments of happiness, and our snack products help make any occasion special," said Melissa Pawlowicz, Senior Director of Snacks Promotion at Kellogg. "For many people, game time is the best time – and we are saluting the dedicated baseball fans who prioritize their passion and seize those great moments."
"Through all the games I played, I never lost my love of the game. I enjoyed every moment," said Ripken, "I know there are fans out there who also are committed to never missing the joy of the game. I am proud to join Kellogg in celebrating and rewarding them."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV