Rite Aid today announced that The Rite Aid Foundation is making a $15,000 donation to the Snohomish County chapter of the American Red Cross to help the victims, families and communities affected by the devastating landslide that occurred on March 22 in Oso, Washington.
“Our hearts go out to the victims, families and communities affected by the landslide,” said Ken Martindale, Rite Aid President and Chief Operating Officer and President of The Rite Aid Foundation. “As rescue efforts continue and rebuilding begins, it’s important that the people of Oso and the neighboring areas know they aren’t alone during their time of need. We hope that our donation can help make it just a little easier for those who have been impacted the most.”
Rite Aid operates 17 stores in Snohomish County and an additional 121 across Washington.
“We are so grateful for the support of The Rite Aid Foundation,” said Chuck Morrison, Regional Executive Director of the Snohomish County chapter of the American Red Cross. “Thanks to generous contributions like this, the Red Cross is able to help people whose lives have been forever changed by the devastating landslide by providing critical support services.”Since its inception in 2001, The Rite Aid Foundation has awarded grants totaling more than $17 million to more than 1,300 organizations nationwide. For more information on The Rite Aid Foundation, visit www.riteaid.com. Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE: RAD) is one of the nation's leading drugstore chains with nearly 4,600 stores in 31 states and the District of Columbia and fiscal 2013 annual revenues of $25.4 billion. Information about Rite Aid, including corporate background and press releases, is available through the company's website at www.riteaid.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV