ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced its participation in Demandware’s 2014 XChange Conference and Magento’s Imagine eCommerce Conference.
- ChannelAdvisor is a silver sponsor for the 2014 Demandware XChange Conference, taking place April 7-9 at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach. ChannelAdvisor experts will be available for discussions throughout the three-day event.
- ChannelAdvisor will exhibit at Magento’s Imagine 2014, taking place May 12-14 at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. More details about ChannelAdvisor’s booth number and location will be made available on the company’s events page at http://www.channeladvisor.com/news-events/events.
To request a meeting with a ChannelAdvisor e-commerce expert during the Demandware 2014 XChange Conference or during Imagine 2014, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Demandware XChange Conference is an invitation-only annual event hosted by Demandware for its clients, partners and employees. The conference will feature keynote presentations from leading retail executives, industry luminaries and Demandware executives, as well as breakout sessions tailored for technical, merchandising and marketing professionals, as well as executive management.
Imagine 2014 is Magento’s premier e-commerce event. The conference brings together more than 1,700 merchants, partners, developers, digital industry experts and open-source enthusiasts from more than 35 countries for three days of networking, collaboration, cutting-edge sessions and imagination. To register or for more information, please visit http://www.imagineecommerce.com.Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter @ChannelAdvisor Connect on LinkedIn About ChannelAdvisor ChannelAdvisor (NYSE:ECOM) is a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to integrate, manage and optimize their merchandise sales across hundreds of online channels including Amazon, Google, eBay, Facebook and more. Through automation, analytics and optimization, ChannelAdvisor customers can leverage a single inventory feed to more efficiently list and advertise products online, and connect with shoppers to increase sales. Billions of dollars in merchandise value are driven through ChannelAdvisor’s platform every year, and thousands of customers use ChannelAdvisor’s solutions to help grow their businesses. For more information, visit www.channeladvisor.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV