GTT Communications, Inc. (“GTT”) (NYSE MKT: GTT), a global cloud networking provider to multinational enterprises, announced today announced that Phillips, an international auction house focused on contemporary culture, has partnered with GTT to deliver connectivity to their customers throughout the world.
“We selected GTT because of their highly reliable, scalable and secure global network infrastructure,” said Melvin Hughes, Phillips’ Worldwide Director, Information Technology. “The GTT solution helps us provide the highest level of quality and service reliability, as well as fast connectivity to our customers.”
“We are pleased to be partnering with Phillips in providing EtherCloud® connectivity for their online global auctions,” said Rick Calder, CEO and president of GTT. “Phillips’ selection of GTT reinforces our position as an industry leader delivering advanced cloud networking solutions that help companies compete in a global economy.”
About GTTGTT operates a global Tier 1 IP network with the most interconnected Ethernet service platform around the world. We provide highly reliable, scalable and secure cloud networking services. Our clients trust us to deliver solutions with simplicity, speed and agility that are unmatched by other network providers. For more information visit GTT www.gtt.net.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV