- TruSeq® RNA Access Library Prep Kits offer a reproducible, economical solution for analyzing RNA isolated from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissues, and other low-quality samples. Starting with as little as 10 ng total RNA, the kits deliver the discovery power of RNA sequencing at a reduced cost by focusing on the coding regions of the transcriptome. The kits will begin shipping this month. In addition, the kits will be available on the NeoPrep TM Library Prep System in 2H 2014.
- TruSight™ Myeloid Sequencing Panel uses expert-curated content to offer accurate, efficient, and cost-effective identification of somatic mutations in myeloid malignancies. It provides an assessment of 54 critical genes, including tumor suppressor genes and hotspots in oncogenes. This fully integrated DNA-to-data solution offers a streamlined workflow and automated data analysis with somatic variant calling. The panel will begin shipping in Q2 2014.
- New BaseSpace® Core Apps offer informatics support for the cancer market. The TopHat and Cufflinks Apps, as well as the RNA Express App, are designed to support transcriptome data analysis, including detection of fusion genes critical in cancer research. A Tumor Normal App delivers somatic variant calling of tumor and matched normal whole genome data sets based on the accurate Strelka method. In addition, Illumina is developing apps to analyze data from Illumina’s TruSight Tumor Sequencing Panel and TruSeq Amplicon - Cancer Panel, as well as an exome version of the Tumor Normal App that delivers variants (including copy number variations) based on Nextera® Rapid Capture Enrichment data. The RNA-Seq and Tumor Normal Apps will be available early this month in BaseSpace, and the others will be available later in 2014.
Illumina Expands Product Portfolio To Support Oncology Clinical Research And Discovery
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.