MEMPHIS, Tenn., April 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- MAA (NYSE: MAA) announced today that the company expects to release its first quarter results on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 after market close and will hold its first quarter conference call on Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 9:00 A.M. (Central Time). During the conference call, company officers will review first quarter performance and conduct a question-and-answer period.
The conference call-in number is (866) 952-7532 (Domestic) or (785) 424-1834 (International). The Conference ID is MAA. A replay of the conference call will be available from May 1, 2014 through May 15, 2014 by dialing (800) 283-4593 (Domestic) or (402) 220-0872 (International).
A live webcast of the conference call will be accessible through the "For Investors" page of the company's website at www.maac.com, and an audio archive of the call will be available on the Company's website following the call's conclusion.About MAA MAA is a self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT) that acquires, owns and operates apartment communities across 14 states in the Sunbelt region of the United States. As of December 31, 2013, MAA owned or had ownership interest in 83,641 apartment units, including communities currently in development, focused on delivering full-cycle and superior investment performance for shareholders. For further details, please visit the MAA website at www.maac.com. SOURCE MAA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV