How to Handle Stress at Home
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- So you're stressed out at work, school or home? You're not alone.
According to data analysis website Statisticbrain.com, 77% of Americans say they "regularly experience the physical symptoms caused by stress" and 48% say their stress levels have risen over the past five years -- not surprising given the downbeat economic climate, since 76% of Americans point to money and their job as the leading triggers for stress and anxiety.
But workplace and money woes aren't the only sources of stress.
Health Net, a Los Angeles managed health care service company, says off-hours stress is a big deal, including anxiety linked to a "noisy environment, an unhappy spouse or even mundane domestic duties like doing the laundry or mowing the lawn."If any of that sounds familiar, take steps to treat the problem before it grows worse.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV