EXTON, Pa., April. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- On Tuesday, April 1 , students, instructors and representatives from Penske Truck Leasing gathered at Universal Technical Institute (UTI) for a grand opening event in celebration of the Exton campus' latest addition, a brand new 1,900-square foot Penske-branded multipurpose room. The room will serve as a venue for a multitude of student activities for both students and staff, including presentations, training seminars, student-peer tutoring sessions, as well as an active classroom and lab.
Throughout the morning, students, instructors and several representatives from Penske had an opportunity to see the Penske Room for the first time and partake in a ribbon cutting ceremony. The event also included presentations by Bob Kessler, Campus President at UTI-Exton, as well as Bill Jacobelli, Senior Vice President of Maintenance, Penske Truck Leasing.
The decision to build the room came as a result of the great relationship UTI-Exton has developed over time with Penske, as well as Penske's growing demand for highly-skilled technicians, particularly in this region. The company hires a significant volume of UTI graduates and invests a substantial amount in students' education, as evidenced by the Roger Penske Outstanding Student Award program established among UTI's 11 campuses nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV