Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IBKR) an automated global electronic broker and market maker, today reported its Electronic Brokerage monthly performance metrics for March.
Highlights for the month included:
- 583 thousand Daily Average Revenue Trades (DARTs), 30% higher than prior year and unchanged from prior month.
- Ending customer equity of $49.0 billion, 38% higher than prior year and 1% higher than prior month.
- Ending customer margin loan balances of $14.4 billion, 30% higher than prior year and 1% higher than prior month.
- Ending customer credit balances of $26.7 billion, 19% higher than prior year and 2% higher than prior month.
- 252 thousand customer accounts, 16% higher than prior year and 2% higher than prior month.
- 530 annualized average cleared DARTs per customer account.
- Average commission per cleared customer order of $4.14 including exchange, clearing and regulatory fees. Key products:
- Stocks $2.46
- Equity Options $6.03
- Futures* $6.47
* Includes options on futures. We estimate exchange, clearing and regulatory fees to be 57% of the futures commissions.
In an effort to disseminate monthly brokerage data in the most efficient manner possible for investors, we have adopted the practice of posting the information on our website ( www.interactivebrokers.com/ir) and simultaneously submitting the information to the newswire services.Please note that going forward, we plan to post the monthly brokerage data on our website on or about 12 noon Eastern Standard Time, rather than 1 pm Eastern Standard Time. This change will be effective with the dissemination of April brokerage metrics, which will be reported on May 1, 2014, and thereafter on the first business day of each month.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV