3 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Telecommunications Industry
2. As of noon trading, Telefonica Brasil S.A ( VIV) is down $0.30 (-1.4%) to $20.94 on light volume. Thus far, 568,395 shares of Telefonica Brasil S.A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $20.82-$21.33 after having opened the day at $21.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.24. Telefonica Brasil S.A. provides fixed-line telecommunications services to residential and commercial customers in Brazil. Telefonica Brasil S.A has a market cap of $23.6 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 10.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Telefonica Brasil S.A a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Telefonica Brasil S.A as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including feeble growth in the company's earnings per share, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Telefonica Brasil S.A Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts