3 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Health Care Sector
2. As of noon trading, Novo Nordisk A/S ( NVO) is down $0.35 (-0.8%) to $45.30 on light volume. Thus far, 410,265 shares of Novo Nordisk A/S exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $45.15-$45.41 after having opened the day at $45.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.65. Novo Nordisk A/S engages in the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of pharmaceutical products primarily in Denmark. It operates in two segments, Diabetes Care and Biopharmaceuticals. Novo Nordisk A/S has a market cap of $124.3 billion and is part of the drugs industry. Shares are up 23.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Novo Nordisk A/S a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Novo Nordisk A/S as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Novo Nordisk A/S Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts