Services Stocks On The Rise With Help From 3 Stocks
1. As of noon trading, Amazon.com ( AMZN) is up $5.98 (1.8%) to $342.35 on average volume. Thus far, 1.7 million shares of Amazon.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $338.00-$344.43 after having opened the day at $338.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $336.36. Amazon.com, Inc. operates as an online retailer in North America and internationally. The company operates in two segments, North America and International. Amazon.com has a market cap of $155.4 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are down 15.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 23 analysts who rate Amazon.com a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Amazon.com as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally higher debt management risk and poor profit margins. Get the full Amazon.com Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the services sector could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the services sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts