3 Stocks Driving The Drugs Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, Celgene Corporation ( CELG) is up $5.95 (4.3%) to $145.55 on average volume. Thus far, 2.5 million shares of Celgene Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $142.00-$147.17 after having opened the day at $142.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $139.60. Celgene Corporation, a biopharmaceutical company, discovers, develops, and commercializes therapies to treat cancer and immune-inflammatory related diseases in the United States and internationally. Celgene Corporation has a market cap of $56.6 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are down 17.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 23 analysts who rate Celgene Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Celgene Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Celgene Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts