3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: KFN, CPWR, BXMT
- BXMT's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 6.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 284.2%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 394.96% to $14.25 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, BLACKSTONE MORTGAGE TR INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 10.91%.
- The gross profit margin for BLACKSTONE MORTGAGE TR INC is currently very high, coming in at 70.67%. Despite the high profit margin, it has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, BXMT's net profit margin of 26.37% compares favorably to the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 93.3% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $105.19 million to $7.08 million.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, BLACKSTONE MORTGAGE TR INC underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Blackstone Mortgage Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.