TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) Showing Signs Of Perilous Reversal Today
- TXMD has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $16.3 million.
- TXMD has traded 456,804 shares today.
- TXMD is down 3% today.
- TXMD was up 5.2% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TXMD with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TXMD NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TXMD: TherapeuticsMD, Inc., a U.S. women's healthcare product company, manufactures and distributes branded and generic prescription prenatal vitamins, as well as over-the-counter, vitamins, and cosmetics. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate TherapeuticsMD a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for TherapeuticsMD has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. TherapeuticsMD has a market cap of $870.1 million and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of -0.05 and a short float of 10.4% with 3.34 days to cover. Shares are up 21.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates TherapeuticsMD as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its unimpressive growth in net income and weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Pharmaceuticals industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 46.3% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$5.73 million to -$8.38 million.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to -$4.88 million or 12.37% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- THERAPEUTICSMD INC reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, THERAPEUTICSMD INC continued to lose money by earning -$0.22 versus -$0.40 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 22.7% in earnings (-$0.27 versus -$0.22).
- Compared to other companies in the Pharmaceuticals industry and the overall market, THERAPEUTICSMD INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for THERAPEUTICSMD INC is currently very high, coming in at 83.65%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -292.66% is in-line with the industry average.
- You can view the full TherapeuticsMD Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.