Jon Najarian took profits in MannKind (MNKD) after it climbed 73% in Wednesday's session. He added that it will likely be a takeover target within the next 12 months. Pete Najarian said he is staying long MNKD and looking for slightly more upside.
Jon Najarian was not a buyer of Plug Power (PLUG) over the long term.
Pete Najarian was not a buyer of Sears Holdings (SHLD) but suggested those investors who are interested in being long do so via options in order to limit their downside risk.
For their final trades, Finerman was a buyer of Children's Place Retail Stores (PLCE) and Pete Najarian was a buyer of SunEdison (SUNE) due to bullish options activity. Jon Najarian was a buyer of Occidental Petroleum (OXY) and Adami was buying LyondellBassell Industries (LYB).
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich.Follow @BretKenwell
Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV