NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Arrowhead Research Corp. (ARWR) is up 12% to $18.41 in trading Tuesday.
The jump comes following the biopharmaceutical company's announcement that it had fully enrolled and dosed the first cohort of eight patients into the Phase 2a clinical trial of its hepatitis B virus treatment, ARC-520.
The enrollment and dosing of these patients puts Arrowhead on schedule to meet its goal of completing dosing in the second quarter and releasing top line results in the third quarter.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Stocks
The study will evaluate the depth and duration of hepatitis B antigen decline in response to ARC-520.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV