Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 4/3/14, Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc (UBP) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.225, payable on 4/17/14. As a percentage of UBP's recent stock price of $17.74, this dividend works out to approximately 1.27%, so look for shares of Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc to trade 1.27% lower — all else being equal — when UBP shares open for trading on 4/3/14.
Below is a dividend history chart for UBP, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.225 declared by Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from UBP is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 5.07% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward. The chart below shows the one year performance of UBP shares, versus its 200 day moving average:Looking at the chart above, UBP's low point in its 52 week range is $15.32 per share, with $20.50 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $17.74.
According to Preferred Stock Channel, there is are 3 series of preferred stock that are senior to UBP — find out what they are ». In Tuesday trading, Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc shares are currently trading flat on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV