BALTIMORE (Stockpickr) -- If you're looking for action-packed trades, look no further than the tech sector. Technology stocks have been some of the most active names of the last year, and despite the recent weakness in tech this past week, some big names are starting to show signs of strength again.
Lots of technology sector stocks are looking oversold as we head into April. By and large, they led the broad market's sideways correction in March, so they're likely to lead it back into rally mode this month. But you shouldn't set on just the big momentum names of the last year; more than a few quieter issues are just starting to look ready for a break out in the short-term.Today, we'll take a technical look at five of them. For the unfamiliar, technical analysis is a way for investors to quantify qualitative factors, such as investor psychology, based on a stock's price action and trends. Once the domain of cloistered trading teams on Wall Street, technicals can help top traders make consistently profitable trades and can aid fundamental investors in better planning their stock execution. >>5 Stocks Set to Soar on Bullish Earnings Without further ado, let's take a look at five technical setups worth trading now.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV