Imation Corp. (NYSE: IMN) is scheduled to release the Company’s first quarter 2014 financial results on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 6:00 a.m. Central time. A teleconference for the financial community and a live webcast are scheduled from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. Central time.
The live webcast of the teleconference will be available on the Internet at www.imation.com or www.streetevents.com. A replay of this webcast will be available at either of these websites through Friday, May 9, 2014. A taped replay of the teleconference will also be available beginning at 12:30 p.m. Central time, April 30, 2014 until 11:00 p.m. Central time May 9, 2014 by dialing (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 (Conference ID #78575101).
All remarks made during the teleconference will be current at the time of the call and the replays will not be updated to reflect any subsequent developments.
About Imation Imation (NYSE: IMN) is a global data storage and data security company. Our products and solutions help organizations and individuals store, manage and protect their digital content. Imation’s storage and security portfolio includes Nexsan high-density, archive and solid-state optimized unified hybrid storage solutions; IronKey mobile security solutions that address the needs of professionals for secure data transport and mobile workspaces; and consumer storage solutions, audio products and accessories sold under the Imation, Memorex and TDK Life on Record brands. Imation reaches customers in more than 100 countries through a powerful global distribution network. For more information visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV