Bemis Company, Inc. (NYSE:BMS) announced today that it completed the sale of its Paper Packaging Division. As previously announced, Bemis reached an agreement to sell its Paper Packaging Division to Hood Packaging Corporation, a privately-held company headquartered in Madison, Mississippi and Burlington, Ontario. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
XMS Capital Partners, LLC acted as the exclusive financial advisor to Bemis Company for this transaction.
ABOUT BEMIS COMPANY, INC.
Bemis Company, Inc. is a major supplier of packaging and pressure
sensitive materials used by leading food, consumer products, healthcare,
and other companies worldwide. Founded in 1858, Bemis is included in the
S&P 500 index of stocks and reported 2013 net sales of $5.0 billion.
Bemis has a strong technical base in polymer chemistry, film extrusion,
coating and laminating, printing, and converting. Headquartered in
Neenah, Wisconsin, Bemis employs approximately 19,000 individuals
worldwide. More information about Bemis is available at our website,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV