MeetMe, Inc. (NYSE MKT: MEET), the public market leader for social discovery, today announced that the Company will be presenting at Cowen and Company’s 42nd Annual Technology, Media & Telecom Conference. This conference will be held at the Palace Hotel in New York, NY on Wednesday, May 28 and Thursday, May 29, 2014.
David Clark, CFO of MeetMe, said, "We are very pleased that Cowen and Company has invited us to participate in a conference that brings together investors and companies in the Technology, Media and Telecom industry. Participating in this conference places us squarely amongst the ranks of leading companies we believe are helping to drive our industry forward."
A webcast of the Company’s presentation, given by CEO Geoff Cook and CFO David Clark, will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website, www.meetmecorp.com. The time and date of the presentation will be announced when they become available.
About MeetMe, Inc.MeetMe® is the leading social network for meeting new people in the US and the public market leader for social discovery (NYSE MKT: MEET). MeetMe makes meeting new people fun through social games and apps, monetized by both advertising and virtual currency. With 70 percent of traffic coming from mobile, MeetMe is fast becoming the social gathering place for the mobile generation. The Company operates MeetMe.com and MeetMe apps on iPhone, iPad, and Android in multiple languages including English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Russian, Japanese, Dutch, Turkish and Korean.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV