Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE:BMY) will announce results for the first quarter of 2014 on Tuesday, April 29, 2014. During a conference call at 9 a.m. EDT on April 29, company executives will review financial information and will address inquiries from investors and analysts.
Investors and the general public are invited to listen to a live webcast of the call at http://investor.bms.com or by dialing 719-325-2331, confirmation code: 9920668. Materials related to the call will be available at the same website prior to the conference call. A replay of the call will be available beginning at 1:30 p.m. EDT on April 29 through noon EDT on May 13, 2014. The replay will also be available through http://investor.bms.com or by dialing 402-280-9013, confirmation code: 9920668.
About Bristol-Myers Squibb
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases. For more information, please visit www.bms.com or follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/bmsnews.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV