NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
BioTelemetry (BEAT) was upgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
General Cable (BGC) was downgraded at DA Davidson to neutral from buy. Twelve-month price target is $28. Estimates were also cut, given the company's new guidance, DA Davidson said.
Cullen/Frost (CFR) was upgraded at Sterne Agee to neutral from underperform. Valuation call, based on a 12-month price target of $74, Sterne Agee said.3D Systems (DDD) was initiated at UBS with a neutral rating. Company has broad product line and acquisition strategy, but bumpy near-term financials, UBS said. Twelve-month price target is $62. (GNE) was initiated with a hold rating at TheStreet Ratings. Invensense (INVN) was downgraded at Oppenheimer to perform from outperform. Company could face increased competition, Oppenheimer said. Laboratory Corporation of America (LH) was upgraded at UBS to neutral from buy. Driven by lab industry's successful efforts to push off Medicare CLFS changes until 2017, UBS said. Twelve-month price target is $112. Mednax (MD) was upgraded at Deutsche Bank to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $73. Company can deliver higher organic growth, Deutsche Bank said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV