- Estimated net sales for the quarter ended March 31, 2014, are expected to be in the range of $290 million to $300 million, representing a year-over-year increase range of 6% to 10% compared to the first quarter 2013, and representing a seasonal sequential decrease from the $303 million net sales reported for the immediately preceding quarter.
- Estimated operating income for the quarter ended March 31, 2014, is expected to be in the range of $4 million to $6 million, compared to operating income of $2.6 million for the first quarter of 2013.
- After adjusting operating income to exclude approximately $25 million of estimated non-cash charges for depreciation and amortization and for stock compensation expense for the quarter ended March 31, 2014, estimated Adjusted EBITDA is expected to be in the range of $29 million to $31 million.
Viasystems Estimates First Quarter 2014 Net Sales And Operating Income
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.