- Consulting services: Accenture will provide management consulting services to foreign companies, from initial consideration of entry or expansion into the Japanese market until they make their final decision to locate their Asian regional headquarters or R&D centers in the Special Zone. These services will include the formulation of growth strategies, market research and analysis and the identification of prospective business partners.
- Business Development Center TOKYO: The government has created a bilingual center designed to support business activities, including general business consulting services, and also provides assistance to employees relocating to Tokyo – helping them build their lives in a new city. The TMG has commissioned Medical Associa to provide these services.
- Subsidy programs: Subsidies through the TMG will be provided for up to 50 percent of “Status of Residence” costs, including recruiting costs, the cost of establishing offices in Tokyo and various notification costs when locating Asian regional headquarters or R&D centers in the Special Zone.
- Preferential Tax Treatment: If newly established Japanese corporations locate their Asian regional headquarters or R&D centers in Tokyo, and satisfy certain requirements, they will be eligible to receive either a reduced effective corporate tax rate, competitive with other Asian cities, or special depreciation rates (50 percent of machinery acquisition costs, 25 percent of building acquisition costs) or an investment tax credit (15 percent of machinery acquisition costs, 8 percent of building acquisition costs).
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Awards Accenture Second Contract To Recruit Foreign Companies For Tokyo’s Special Zone
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts