Camden Property Trust (NYSE:CPT) today announced that its first quarter 2014 earnings will be released after the close of market on Tuesday, May 6, 2014. Management will host a conference call on the following day, Wednesday, May 7, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. Central Time.
Conference Call Domestic Dial-In Number: (888) 317-6003International Dial-In Number: (412) 317-6061Passcode: 3295566
Conference Call Replay Domestic Dial-In Number: (877) 344-7529International Dial-In Number: (412) 317-0088Passcode: 10043506Available Through: May 16, 2014
Camden Property Trust, an S&P 400 Company, is a real estate company engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition, management and disposition of multifamily apartment communities. Camden owns interests in and operates 168 properties containing 59,341 apartment homes across the United States. Upon completion of 14 properties under development and the expansion of an existing community, the Company’s portfolio will increase to 63,770 apartment homes in 182 properties. Camden was recently named by FORTUNE® Magazine for the seventh consecutive year as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” in America, ranking #11.For additional information, please contact Camden’s Investor Relations Department at (800) 922-6336 or (713) 354-2787 or access our website at www.camdenliving.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV