3 Stocks Reiterated As A Buy: HAL, EBAY, CAT
- EBAY INC has improved earnings per share by 14.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, EBAY INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.18 versus $1.99 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.98 versus $2.18).
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 16.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 13.4%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Although EBAY's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.17 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. To add to this, EBAY has a quick ratio of 1.74, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $1,713.00 million or 23.68% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 11.73%.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: eBay Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.