AUSTIN, Texas, March 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- RetailMeNot, Inc. ( www.retailmenot.com/corp), the world's largest digital coupon marketplace, today announced that it has reached a multi-faceted partnership agreement with Circuit of The Americas ( www.circuitoftheamericas.com), the new award-winning sports and entertainment venue in Austin, Texas.
As part of the agreement, RetailMeNot and Circuit of The Americas (COTA) will partner to offer fans special offers for numerous events held at COTA's venue. Additionally, RetailMeNot will receive significant advertising exposure at more than 20 COTA events, reaching more than a million attendees throughout the year. RetailMeNot's brand will be highly visible within the venue's numerous advertising displays at upcoming events such as X Games Austin, concerts, festivals and motorsport races like the upcoming MotoGP™ race held from April 11-13, 2014.
To kick off the partnership, RetailMeNot will offer its users the following special deal for families interested in attending the MotoGP race in Austin:
- COTA's MotoGP Family Four Pack: 2 adults, 2 kids tickets, 4 sodas, and 4 pizza vouchers for $149 (a 20% discount to face value). Get the deal at RetailMeNot: http://www.retailmenot.com/view/circuitoftheamericas.com.
"We value partnerships with burgeoning Austin institutions like the Circuit of The Americas who – like RetailMeNot – are helping to change the landscape of our hometown. Beyond a simple advertising agreement, providing offers to events like the MotoGP race is another opportunity for RetailMeNot's international footprint of users to save," said Jill Balis, SVP, Marketing, RetailMeNot, Inc. "In addition to the incredible exposure RetailMeNot will receive in our hometown of Austin, we believe COTA is an opportunity to grow awareness of our services with an international audience of consumers and potential brand partners who value the power of our marketing platform and mobile capabilities that help drive sales.""Circuit of The Americas is fortunate that one of the fastest-growing digital marketing companies in the world is located in our backyard," said Geoff Moore, COTA Chief Marketing and Revenue Officer. "Our partnership creates a program that will deliver unique, value-laden offers to sports and entertainment enthusiasts throughout the year. Our state-of-the-art facility hosts the world's most popular motorsports, including Formula 1™, MotoGP™ and the Endurance Championships™, plus the pinnacle of action sports in X Games Austin, and more than 20 live performances at our award-winning Austin360 Amphitheater. RetailMeNot will allow us to put attractive opportunities before our international fans." As part of RetailMeNot's new partnership with COTA:
- RetailMeNot will receive significant brand exposure across all COTA channels, including: digital and static venue signage; social and website channels; and through mobile and email promotions.
- The RetailMeNot Coupons app, through the use of its geo-fence and near-field beacon technology, will send sports fans and concertgoers location-based deals that are relevant to specific events at COTA.
- RetailMeNot users will get access to exclusive offers to attend numerous COTA events like MotoGP and others.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV