Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the Mad Money Lightning Round Tuesday evening:
BlackBerry (BBRY): "I think this will trade in a range between $6 and $10. Right now you're in the middle of the range and that's not a good enough risk reward."
Randgold Resources (GOLD): "If you want a gold stock, this is the one to own."Apollo Group (APOL): "If you want this group, this is the one, but this is a bad neighborhood so I'm not going to recommend it." Armour Residential (ARR): "I don't like this kind of REIT. Let's stay away." Canadian Solar (CSIQ): "I'm fond of First Solar (FLSR). That one's best in show." Winnebago Industries (WGO): "I think that's a great brand name that will work its way higher." Eli Lilly (LLY): "This one is fine. I think it pulls back and you can buy it again." Atmel (ATML): "This one is in the sweet spot. I think it goes to $10." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV